Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Michelle, M & M's mommy
432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm just wondering if there are any other GR owners out there from the Midlands SC area?

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
I believe robinsegg and Carolina Casey are the only 2 member in the Midlands area. I must have missed you joining last year (I try to keep up with who all is in SC), so a late welcome from another SC member :)

·
Registered
9,612 Posts
I'm even further away than Gus's Mom - Pickens, SC for me. Right near Table Rock state park.

This forum has a great group of people even if some of them are from up north.;)

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
I live in Arlington, VA right now, but Camden, SC will always be home - and I'm still an SC resident. I try to get back every 1-2 months for a visit. My folks just sold their house in Camden, but two of my brothers live in Columbia. I just love the Midlands! Speaking of, I now get to watch Craig Melvin on the news every night - he moved up here not long after me so it's funny to have a familiar TV personality on up here!

·
Registered
244 Posts
I have a good friend in Camden, SC. She doesn't have a Golden but 2 other dogs I'm sure she would have a playdate with!

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
I have a good friend in Camden, SC. She doesn't have a Golden but 2 other dogs I'm sure she would have a playdate with!
If I don't know your friend, and my parents don't know your friend, then I can tell you my friends know your friend! Camden is just such a small town! I'd love to have some doggie playdates with your friend when I'm in town, though!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts