Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We have Lexi (almost 8 months) come to visit us most days. She is from Izzie's litter last year and lives with my daughter. Well, she is such a character, she just won't leave Obi alone, and wants to wrestle him pretty much ALL the time (even when he tries to get in his bed:doh:!). Good job Obi's got loads of patience - or maybe he is an eternal puppy:). Let me know what you think....

I just got these pics of Lexi and Obi... she's such a little minx!

It was so funny, Obi had two bones, chewing away, along comes Lexi, lies right next to him, Obi shows the teeth because she's trying to take the bone away, she gives a big moaning growl "ME WANT BONE!" Obi stops chewing bone, Lexi takes it straight away, bone each now... One bone never enough... Lexi has to have the other bone too.... yup you guessed it!!!! what a little madam!!

I just love the look of resignation in Obi's face, then he slopes off. Poor boy, what with Lexi's mum Izzie giving him what for, he's more than a little henpecked...lol!!

Just gotta love him!

Tanya

From a snowy and cold west of England!

·
Registered
4,448 Posts
oh Obi!! I know that look only too well from Tilly...WHATEVER Tilly has Harry will come along and whip it away from her...then tilly looks at me with that very same look as Obi, good job they are so sweet, eh!

They are both so gorgeous Tanya, I can't believe she is 8 months already!! Will your daughter show Lexi?

·
Winchestersonfieldville
1,328 Posts
Poor Obi! I feel for him. Lexi though, she sure knows how to play the game doesn't she? So cute! Thanks for sharing these pictures.

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
oh Obi!! I know that look only too well from Tilly...WHATEVER Tilly has Harry will come along and whip it away from her...then tilly looks at me with that very same look as Obi, good job they are so sweet, eh!

They are both so gorgeous Tanya, I can't believe she is 8 months already!! Will your daughter show Lexi?
I've been taking Lexi to a few shows, and she's been placed in the 4 Open shows she's done so far. Amy isn't really that interested, even though she loves all the good comments from people. We've got our next show on the 16th, so keep your fingers crossed:crossfing.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts