Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
33,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, so Penny is growly talking. What do you want? Well, maybe outside? Penny's Dad gets up and goes to the door. Penny doesn't move. Okay, he goes back to his computer. She starts growly talking again. I get up and go to the door. trot trot trot She's right there and goes out.

SERIOUSLY????? You can't go out unless I open the door????

·
Registered
581 Posts
LOL. That sounds like something my dog would do. I'm glad to know that I'm not the only golden owner who's dog gets a little bit bossy and very specific in his demands sometimes. ;)

·
Registered
12,452 Posts
Don't look now... but it just may be... that someone around here is wrapped around a furry little paw... :curtain:

:p:

·
Registered
1,645 Posts
Ben gets demanding sometimes and it's a real guessing game as to what he wants. He'll do a low growl while he's staring at us or come over and put his paw on my arm. Sometimes he's asking to go out, sometimes it's attention, sometimes he wants dinner and sometimes he's asking for me to go to bed or to turn off the light. Pushy! Hasn't gotten specific as to who takes him out -- yet.

·
Registered
13,492 Posts
When we lived in corporate housing a couple summers ago, Brady needed to be taken out for walks since we lived on the third floor. He was loving this because he was getting walks many times a day - plus my daughters and husband were home all day with him.

He started to get so spoiled, that he would chose who he wanted to walk him. We would out the leash on him, and if the person he wanted wasn't there, he wouldn't budge. Sometimes it would be me, sometimes my husband, and sometimes one of my daughters. Crazy!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts