Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought it would be interesting to see pictures of Goldens from puppyhood through adulthood. Please post 3 pictures of your Golden(s): One from as early in your Golden's life as you have a photo of, one from adolescence and one present photo :)

I'll include pictures of Bradley.

(For some reason, the attachments appear out of order. The puppy picture is from his second day home, at 11 weeks old. The snow picture is from when he was 9 months old. The "smiling" picture is from last Sunday. I decided against posting one of the pictures from the piglet stage when he was 2 days old (smile)

Attachments

·
Missing Molly
1,524 Posts
I thought it would be interesting to see pictures of Goldens from puppyhood through adulthood. Please post 3 pictures of your Golden(s): One from as early in your Golden's life as you have a photo of, one from adolescence and one present photo :)

I'll include pictures of Bradley.

(For some reason, the attachments appear out of order. The puppy picture is from his second day home, at 11 weeks old. The snow picture is from when he was 9 months old. The "smiling" picture is from last Sunday. I decided against posting one of the pictures from the piglet stage when he was 2 days old (smile)
What a sweetheart.

·
They get it
4,446 Posts
Dooley 3 months...
Dooley 1 year...
Dooley as a big boy...

Attachments

·
Registered
4,934 Posts
Here's Tucker at 4 weeks old (when we went to pick him out at the breeder's in August 2008)

Early last winter when he was around 4-5 months old during the very first snowfall of the season:

...and at 14-1/2 months, taken about a week ago:

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
Bogey at 2 months, 6 months and 16 months - he still looks very much like a puppy. I'll be interested to see what he looks like at two! I'm hoping he will fill out a bit and get a LITTLE more coat. I said a little, I don't have a death wish for my vacuum.

In his 6 month picture you can see that he was still growing into his ears!

Attachments

·
The Missouri Crew
13,683 Posts
Photo bucket not working for me..ugh!

·
Lost Her Mind
3,517 Posts
Mojo and his brother at one week (Mojo's the lighter one):

Mojo at 3 weeks when we picked him out:

Mojo at 7 weeks, his first day home:

Mojo at 12 weeks:

Mojo at 16 weeks:

Mojo at 21 weeks:

Mojo now (almost 7 months):

·
Registered
3,097 Posts
Aaaw! Great pictures everyone! I love seeing everyone's pup growing up!

Here's Molly at 2 months old!

4 months old!

7 months old!

9 months old!

And now at 11 months old! :)

:wavey:

·
Missing Molly
1,524 Posts
Oh my gosh! They are all so totally cute. I think this was a great idea for a thread!

·
2,472 Posts
loving this thread - great pix everyone.

wish I could play, but I never knew my Pudden as a pup. :no:

1 - 20 of 45 Posts