581 - 598 of 598 Posts

·
Registered
17,470 Posts
Precious boy, what a lovely face.

·
Registered
9 Posts
My sweetest Ruby. She is almost 9 and a half and up until this week was the picture of perfect health. We just found out she has glaucoma in one of her eyes and are set to see a veterinary ophthalmologist on Monday. She has yet to go grey and, although has settled into a "relaxed" life, just completed an 8 mile hike with us earlier this month. I have had her since she was 9 weeks old and can't imagine life without her. The glaucoma diagnosis has me very worried and we will do whatever we can to take care of our girl.

Pic is from our snowshoeing adventure a few weeks ago

Attachments

·
Registered
17,470 Posts
Bless your sweet girl, she's is so lovely x

·
Registered
3,569 Posts
Kirby is 11 years young

Kirby's 11th birthday was in October, she is still going strong, tried dock diving this summer for the first time. Jumped in a few times but she will stick with the pond for swimming. She still swims like a Ester Williams and loves the water. She is working on her ADP Parkour Grand Championship and still doing Rally and Freestyle. Wrestles every morning with Trooper and afternoons with Duddy. Zoomies, not so much anymore but no stiffness or weakness. A little hard to see in the dark but going strong and DO NOT call her old, she believes the term "senior" refers to her ranking in the household, as she is the senior member of the pack. She is still the "Princess" in ever sense of the word.

IMG_6062.jpg

·
Registered
17,470 Posts
Kirby is adorable and definitely a Princess!.

·
Registered
4,141 Posts
He's a beautiful sugar face boy. I am sorry about his diagnosis.

·
Premium Member
87 Posts
I’m so sorry to read of Cooper’s diagnosis. He has such a sweet face.❤Enjoy every moment as I know you will.

·
Registered
384 Posts
Below are two of our Goldens! The first one is Max, he crossed over the rainbow bridge in October 2019 he was 11 years old! He was a wonderful field Golden, and just as great of a companion! The second one is Maddie, she crossed over the bridge in January of last year. She was 13 years old. Also a fine field dog and home companion! We miss them both! We still have Fox, our red Golden who is 7 now and we just got a new guy, we call Shooter...so our pack continues...love 'em at all ages.....

View attachment 870358

View attachment 870359

·
Super Moderator
2,412 Posts
Kirby is 11 years young

Kirby's 11th birthday was in October, she is still going strong, tried dock diving this summer for the first time. Jumped in a few times but she will stick with the pond for swimming. She still swims like a Ester Williams and loves the water. She is working on her ADP Parkour Grand Championship and still doing Rally and Freestyle. Wrestles every morning with Trooper and afternoons with Duddy. Zoomies, not so much anymore but no stiffness or weakness. A little hard to see in the dark but going strong and DO NOT call her old, she believes the term "senior" refers to her ranking in the household, as she is the senior member of the pack. She is still the "Princess" in ever sense of the word.

View attachment 811980
"Swims like Esther Williams" now that's priceless!

581 - 598 of 598 Posts