Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
18,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Cheyenne!

My husband had been out of town and I wanted to wait until he met her before making a final choice on her name.

Attachments

·
Kye & Coops Mom
4,466 Posts
Melissa I think this is a wonderful name and have been following the other thread. Welcome wonderful Cheyenne! What is it about a black dog that just tickles our fancy? Don't know, but they always bring a big swell to my heart.

She is beautiful and cannot wait to hear how she adjusts. You are an angel in so many ways, adopting her just added another halo to your many for me.

Reactions: mylissyk

·
Dakota Katie River's Mom
1,684 Posts
Love the name! We had a cat that lived to fourteen named Cheyenne. She is such a beautiful dog. Can't wait to read the stories of the mischief and fun she will bring!

·
Dr. Rainheart
5,563 Posts
That's a perfect name! Welcome to the gang, Cheyenne! Please keep us updated on her! She is beautiful!

·
Registered
7,753 Posts
What a pretty girl. Thank you for giving her a loving home.

·
New Mommy
6,137 Posts
Perfect name !! I actually had a little black Golden mix I adopted out named Shy Ann, because she was :)

Reactions: Karen519

·
Premium Member
18,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Perfect name !! I actually had a little black Golden mix I adopted out named Shy Ann, because she was :)
What a coincidence, I settled on that name because she is a little bit shy!

·
Registered
2,935 Posts
Just wondering how Cheyenne was doing as it's coming up on her 1 year gotcha anniversary

·
Premium Member
18,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Just wondering how Cheyenne was doing as it's coming up on her 1 year gotcha anniversary
She is doing wonderful! Such a doll, makes us laugh every day. And she is a fantastic little foster sibling for all the foster dogs coming through my home. Perfect playmate and friend for them. We are really blessed with her, she is just the right mix of puppy mischief and lap dog. Robbie and Lilah play with her a lot , put some pep in them too.

·
Dog Lover
42,038 Posts
Mylissyk

Mylissyk

I just love the name Cheyenne!! She is gorgeous!!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts