Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Hudson's girl
417 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hate winter. I hate winter. I hate winter. Hudson loves winter. The weather in the Chicago area has been really icky. Ice storms, tons of snow blah blah blah. It has been hard this past week or so to get him out to the park. The snow on our deck is deep now so we let Hudson out for a bit. He had a blast. Enjoy the pictures. It took a lot for me to go outside with him and take them. Did I mention that I hate winter?

Attachments

·
Goldens Rule in SW PA!
2,127 Posts
I love snow shots--especially with a Golden who's having a ball....

Love his eyes--very expressive.

Hope Spring comes early to you--hmmmmmmm, that would be around July up your way, correct? ;)

SJ

·
Love my Golden Boys!!
7,076 Posts
I'm with you!!! I hate winter but living in Saskatchewan (Canada), you would think I'd be used to it. We've managed to take the dogs every day to the park area to run and they just love the snow......fools!!!

Love the winter pics........mind you, Hudson is a very handsome subject!!!

·
Hudson's girl
417 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I love snow shots--especially with a Golden who's having a ball....

Love his eyes--very expressive.

Hope Spring comes early to you--hmmmmmmm, that would be around July up your way, correct? ;)

SJ
LOLOLOLOLOLOL. Yes July sounds about right. Winter and construction. The 2 Chicago seasons:doh:

·
Bailey and Riley
1,454 Posts
Those are great photos of Hudson enjoying all of that snow. I especially like the fifth one--he's such a handsome boy!

~Jackie

·
Missing my Boys...
3,980 Posts
Great pictures, we all have to sacrifice for our Goldens, I also hate winter, but my gang loves the snow. Oh Well..........

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Seeing that handsome boy have so much fun in the snow must help you to hate winter a little less, doesn't it?

Great photos.

·
Chester & Murphy's Mom
7,464 Posts
I love the frizzy ear fuzz they get from being wet. Great pictures glad you went out to take them. And YES ready for spring here too.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts