Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know that this thread is worthless without pictures but...... this morning the snow was coming down in huge snowflakes and we finally have an accumulation of about 3 inches of the white stuff. As I ate my breakfast, I was watching the three golden boys rip around the backyard enjoying the snow - we have a 3/4 acre fenced in backyard. I had to get up & watch closer as they ran, rolled, played tag, wrestled and then would start again. They were having so much fun and I could hardly eat my cereal because I was laughing so hard. I had to go to work but hubby just called to tell me that they were still outside & still up to the same antics - they're going to be 3 tired boys when they come inside.

Many people have asked me how I live with three intact boys but they just need to see the good fun that they were all having this morning. This is how it normally is at our home.

Not only do I love these boys to death but they sure gave me lots of laughs today! "Laughter is good for the soul" & I'll agree 200%

·
Registered
10,465 Posts
Glad to hear there's snow somewhere LOL. Sounds like your boys had a blast!

I keep wishing for it. Here in the Caledon area we just got a light dusting. The grass is still showing :( And it will probably melt later this afternoon if the sun comes out.

I'll keep singin' the White Christmas song until it happens!

·
Registered
2,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I dunno... 5 inches of snow didn't look too pretty when I opened the garage door this morning. >.<
But, did your goldens love it?????? ;);)

·
Registered
788 Posts
We got snow in the toronto area this morning but not the good stuff. It stopped now and not much on the ground yet. :no:

·
Missing Selka So Much
17,303 Posts
My boys adore snow!!! I can't wait.. hope we have a white Christmas!!
I want everyone to get to their Christmas get togethers safely though!

·
Chester's Mommy
2,688 Posts
Aww, that sounds so fun! I always smile and laugh when I watch Chester by himself in the snow. It's gotta be even more entertaining with 3 of them!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts