Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

Sorry I haven't been updating for a while, my work schedule got pretty crazy and we just lost track of time. I want to thank everyone for their thoughts and advice on Leo's tummy issues with his food.

Here are some recent photos, all of these photos were taken on my iPhone 4S so the quality isn't as great as my dslr but to us they are still precious. He has been doing so well, growing every day, it seems like it was just yesterday when he was so small.

The pictures go from most recent to oldest!

Peanutbutter n-bone~ yum

His new christmas snowman wobba! He just loves new toys!

At the vet waiting for his final puppy vaccines! Time to hit the parks and really have fun!!

zZZzZzz

Leo's Thanksgiving meal (chicken breast)

How could you stay mad at that face?

Just enjoying the weather outside!

He was so small!

·
Kye & Coops Mom
4,466 Posts
He is a doll and growing in leaps and bounds. Did you ever find an answer to all his tummy problems? He looks good and very happy.

Thank you for the pictures. Coop is 4 mo now and just finished his last shots too, so good to see pictures of one about his age. Arent they so much fun now that most of the sharky teeth are going? Love it here!

·
Registered
7,753 Posts
He is beautiful. Loved the second to last pic.

·
Dr. Rainheart
5,563 Posts
Happy 4 months! They grow up so fast, don't they?

·
I miss my Buddy
11,534 Posts
He was so little, look at him now. Sweet puppy.

·
Registered
42 Posts
hes beautiful, i have a question, how much he weight now? because simba just turned 4 month today, and he looks smaller, and everybody is saying that he is tiny...

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for your kind words! He's really a charmer. Last week when we took him to the vet he was about 27 lbs. He's probably right under 30 now. The vet thinks he's going to be around 70-75 full grown. A little smaller than usual bit we don't mind at all.

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
He is beautiful and looks like a very happy pup! Thank you for sharing!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts