Votes: 0 0.0%
  • If You're Santa and You Know It

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
shadow friend
3,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please vote as my son is interested in knowing which is the most popular carol of those listed. Thanks! This will be a public poll as I don't think anyone will mind being listed.

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
Out of that list, I picked Silent Night but any Christmas song is great to me. It is my favorite time of the year. What is Leif's favorite Christmas song?

·
Lost Her Mind
3,517 Posts
I love any and all Christmas music, but my FAVORITE it O Holy Night. That wasn't on there, so I chose my second favorite, The First Noel. :D:D:D:D

·
Registered
12,755 Posts
I love any and all Christmas music, but my FAVORITE it O Holy Night. That wasn't on there, so I chose my second favorite, The First Noel. :D:D:D:D

O Holy Night is my fave too!! I have to go back and figure out which one I'm gonna pick now that my fave isn't on the list.

·
Missing Selka So Much
17,303 Posts
I voted for Jingle Bell Rock which I have on a CD playing over and over! I can't get enough of it.

I have many Christmas CD's but love Amy Grant's the best and my NO.1FAVORITE hymn is Angus Dei and No.2 is The Hallelujah Chorus.

·
Registered
6,129 Posts
Oh Little Town of Bethleham gets me in my heart. O Holy Night also. They are all good. I also like deck the halls and the 12 days of christmas.

·
Provider of the bacon
2,935 Posts
Well, since Christmas in Hollis wasn't there I voted for Santa Claus is Coming to Town.

·
Registered
4,215 Posts
Santa Claus is Coming to Town. (But of course, I prefer Bruce Springsteen's version.)

My all-time favorite wasn't listed -- The Kinks, Father Christmas. :)

·
Loving goldens since '95
7,004 Posts
My 2 favourites aren't listed so I went with my 3rd - Winter Wonderland.

#1 is Sweet Songs of Christmas
#2 is O Holy Night

We sang a beautiful arrangement of both of them while I was in high school that made me fall in love with these songs. I have them on my ipod year round! :) I'll try and find a link to them to post later on.

·
Tucker - Tanner - Cooper
1,624 Posts
My favorite wasn't listed either - but my favorite is Carol of the Bells.

·
Griff's a Muffin Thief!
3,165 Posts
Never heard of It's a Marshmallow World. :confused:

Oh! OK just looked it up. OK - voted.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts