Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,160 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
she may be white in the face, but shes a puppy at heart. she got 2 presents last night from my sis and bil, the first one was done in seconds. we had to take it away from her. tonight she got somemore presents from my mom, dad, and my other sister. we were taking bets how long it would take her to destroy them. my moms was the first to go, then i gave her the kong wubba(sp) we bought her, that was done in seconds. she still has her present from my other sis, its called a "Tug Max" industrial stength dog toys. she will get it tomm and set the stop watch. Love You Rox, hope we have so many more Xmas days with you destroying your presents

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
She sounds like Daisy. Daisy was destroying one of the toys Santa brought her and I had to throw it away. You go girlfriend. Shows her zest for life.

·
Registered
869 Posts
Yup the handle on the Jolly Ball, which wasn't cheap, was chewed before we knew it, & part of a stuff stretchy toy. The marrow bones are definitely the best bang for my buck!
SO far both dog beds are intact& the new blankets. The other thing that has survived is the Bumi which is like the Huck Ball or Hurley.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts