Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Graham's momma too!
400 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Baked Christmas cookies last night and we were practicing our "leave it". Had to snap a pic. Such a wanting look in those golden eyes, LOL! Hoping I have such self control over the holidays! (no worries, I did not give him any human cookies, he got the dog variety, LOL). Happy Holidays everyone!

Attachments

·
Registered
981 Posts
Oh my Gosh, look at that face! Priceless.

·
Tracer, Rumor & Cady
10,683 Posts
the way he is studying you for ANY indication that he can go for it....what a good boy.

·
Registered
7,753 Posts
What a face. I give my boy a human cookie every now and again.

·
Registered
525 Posts
Mom, that's not fair! Poor guy. Looks like you ripped his heart out. ;-)

·
Registered
273 Posts
Awww, this pitiful pup looks like he belongs in a Dicken's novel... "Please, sir, I want some more." What a good, GOOD boy he is! I have to admit Knox got my last bite of a frosted cookie cut out the other day. It's Christmas after all!

·
Registered
5,423 Posts
OMG just look at that face! LOL So glad he finally got his cookies!

·
Ripley & Levi's too!!
720 Posts
I can't believe he's not drooling all over the place!!!! - Love it!!!

·
The Golden's Pet
178 Posts
Such a tragic face on a beautiful doggie! Glad he got rewarded...I would not be able to resist those eyes! My dogs look like this every Christmas, especially Murphy as I bake doggie treats. They like to watch "cookie TV" while they bake and then Murphy will sit by the oven while they cool to "guard" his biscuits from intruders ROFL!!

Jenn, Murphy and Saffron

·
Graham's momma too!
400 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I know, right. He looks so pathetic. He should be on one of those Humane Society commercials. I just had to take a picture, it was just too cute to pass up. Don't worry, he got a big batch of doggy cookies made for him too so he was not left wanting.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts