Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Banned
507 Posts
Only Leather is the way to go with dogs that shed really. Bogart likes to sleep on our couch also. Our Furniture is 10+ and after wiping it down it looks nice again. They never put holes into it and scratches are after some Leather conditioning not to see anymore. After I use the leather cleaner it looks like new seriously.
Both ZsaZsa and Bogart sleep on the couch when we are not home and are like bookends.
All the best,

·
<---Bring on the grub!!!!
3,737 Posts
When I needed to get new furniture, a few years back, I purposely bought leather because I wanted something that would hold up to the dogs and kids and it has worked out wonderfully. I love it! It's comfortable, too.

After I use the leather cleaner it looks like new seriously.
What do you use to clean your leather? Even though mine is red it is starting to show dirt along the edges. I'm using saddle soap but it is slow going. I was hoping that there is something else that would be a little easier.

·
Luke, Maggie, and Tucker
3,045 Posts
Is that a launch pad to help them get on?

About leather couches--ask Blaireli! :hide: http://www.goldenretrieverforum.com/showthread.php?t=38630
Haha, you are ornery! :)

I love, love, LOVED my leather couch. I'll be getting a new one probably this summer. Unfortunately for Tucker, he's probably going to have to ALWAYS be kenneled when I'm gone after the incident with the couch. I still get a little bitter every time I see it, haha. ;) Kidding, of course. Well, mostly. ;)

21 - 23 of 23 Posts