Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
New Mommy
6,139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
And they loved her !! A couple with a 4 year old child. They just lost their 6 year old Golden girl last weekend to Hemangio of the heart. The husband has had Goldens all his life. I am going to take her to their house Sat. morning to start their two week trial. Keep your fingers crossed !!

Attachments

·
Missing Molly
1,524 Posts
Oh Hooray for layla! I am so excited for her. I hope this is her forever home. Let me know how it goes.

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
We are crossing our fingers and paws that this will be her forever home!!

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
I hope everything works out for Layla and her possible new family. It sounds like a great home. Fingers and paws crossed here.

·
Registered
9,612 Posts
Layla is a beauty and I hope this is her forever home. It sounds like it would make many people and one dog very happy!

·
Registered
7,753 Posts
WTG Layla! Fingers and paws crossed that everything goes well.
Thank you so much for watching over Layla and helping her to find a forever home.

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
Keeping fingers and paws crossed that this is Layla's furever home. They look like they really love her already

·
New Mommy
6,139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
:banana::banana::banana::banana::artydude

Just got this e-mail :

Hi Susan,

I just wanted to let you know that today could not have gone better. Layla is doing great and has comfortably taken in her new surroundings. I hope tonight goes well...we are simply moving along through the day one step at a time.

She is a real sweet heart and has had a great day blowing bubbles with Genevieve, taking a walk with Jason and following me around as I raked the leaves from our driveway.

Thanks again for all you did for her. We feel very fortunate to have her with us!

Kimberlee

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Oh I am so happy for Layla and her new family. This looks like a perfect match. Thanks for everything you have done and are doing for her.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts