Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Provider of the bacon
2,935 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I took Lambert today to get his picture taken with Santa Claus and on the way home I heard him chewing on something in the back seat. I turned around and he had a small bone. He must have taken it off one of the shelves when we were leaving.:doh:

·
Hudson's girl
417 Posts
How funny! My best friend took her dog to the pet store once and while she was checking out the cashier asked her if there was anything else. Deannie said no. The cashier rung up one more thing and before Deannie could ask why she noticed Timber sitting very politely with a pig ear hanging out of his mouth. He almost got away:p:.

Hudson had tried and failed at being a thief. It is funny though how they just think everything is theirs.

·
Registered
263 Posts
So funny! Zep has shoplifted too. Darn pet store has these big dog treats in bins, right at chest height (dog's chest...). I didnt realize, but Zep took one out of the bin. We left and were in the parking lot when i noticed. I marched him back in the store like a child. And we bought the bone. The cashier told me it happens all the time. Strange, you'd think they would pick the bins up off the floor...lol.

·
Registered
12,755 Posts
At the petstore the other day, Dillon decided he needed a bully stick that was on a low shelf... I didn't even notice he had it until I was paying for something else and the girl working there kinda laughed. So then of course I had to buy the one he had and another one to give Sam when we got home! :doh:

·
Now Caue's Dad Too!
37,489 Posts
I hope Lambert was wearing a ski mask in case they caught him on the security camera. :p: You might be getting a knock on the door when they review the tape.

·
Susan
1,187 Posts
I never take Jamie in Petsmart with me; he goes nuts at the sight and smell of all the neat stuff. I'm sure he wouldn't hesitate to take something if I let him get close enough.

·
Registered
869 Posts
Too funny, I started cracking up as soon as I saw the thread title. I think they put them there on purpose, that way they sell more.

·
Lost Her Mind
3,517 Posts
Oh yeah. One of these little squeaker animal toys. It was a frog. I guess I didn't pick up on the signs, but Mojo was behaving VERY WELL between the time he nabbed it and the time we got in the car. He had that guilty look on his face and had the whole animal in his mouth. I noticed a piece of green on the side of his mouth, though, on the way home, pulled over, yanked his mouth open and VOILA! He held it in his mouth for at LEAST 15 minutes!!! I'm pretty sure he was waiting until we got home (40 minute drive) to secretly play with it.

Sneaky buggers. LOL. This thread was making me giggle. I'm glad I'm not the only one with a delinquent doggy. :D

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Oh Lambert, did you think that the thing about Santa knowing if you've been naughty or nice, only applied to the time you were on his lap?

That is very funny, thanks for the laugh.

·
Registered
438 Posts
Oh yeah. One of these little squeaker animal toys. It was a frog. I guess I didn't pick up on the signs, but Mojo was behaving VERY WELL between the time he nabbed it and the time we got in the car. He had that guilty look on his face and had the whole animal in his mouth. I noticed a piece of green on the side of his mouth, though, on the way home, pulled over, yanked his mouth open and VOILA! He held it in his mouth for at LEAST 15 minutes!!! I'm pretty sure he was waiting until we got home (40 minute drive) to secretly play with it.

Sneaky buggers. LOL. This thread was making me giggle. I'm glad I'm not the only one with a delinquent doggy. :D
LOL!! That's awesome! He KNEW he wasn't suppose to have it. lol

·
Registered
3,501 Posts
Ohh da LampBert...u allmoster got daai wiff it! Gooderest Tri! --Tailer

·
Registered
5,436 Posts
Maybe Lambert wouldn't have to resort to stealing if you gave him some money Jon!

When I first got Diesel I would take him to pet shops and everyone would ohh and ahh over the puppy. While we were all discracted my old terrier used to grab and eat anything she could! She would wait until the right moment and get as much in her mouth as possible then chew as we went out the door.

·
Registered
5,125 Posts
Didn't you know that bones are put strategically,there so that your dog takeswhile you realize it and then,have to buy it!.
Priska did it,with a ball!.
The lady saw it,so ask me if she could give them a treat,Priska dropped it,on the table so I got it!.

·
Marcy
8,914 Posts
You gotta see it from their point. Take me to the promised land and don't give me a credit card? Pshaw.

·
Old Gold is the Best Gold
18,122 Posts
hahaha mine are guilty. We have so many stuffed animal toys (which I can't let them play with because all but Rigby destroy them) because they grabbed them as we walked by.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts