Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

41 - 49 of 49 Posts

·
Banned
2,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
It would be legal to film a dog attacking YOU, yes!
Don't grab the dog. This is why I suggested stepping on his Flexi. It'll stop him, and he won't be able to bite you.
Im just thinking though if her dog bites me, then I have a case and can push a muzzle order. Ive had stitches before, dont mind a few more if it means her dog gets a muzzle order

·
groobie peese n da lobe
10,181 Posts
OH...she is pissed that you called the HS...she is taunting you with the leash now???

Hmmm....Hmmm......I dont know what to say. I would be definately bothered by this. I dont know...I think you will get some pretty good suggestions here though. Best of luck to you.

·
Banned
2,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
Yes shes taunting me with the leash now. Shes trying to get Lincoln to bite her leashed dog because then fault will be both parties even though she put her dog in that position. Im going to check into a collar cam Lincoln can wear

·
groobie peese n da lobe
10,181 Posts
I like Martha's idea bout the sound in a can thing. That would scare the dog...or PG mentioned that you could step on the leash...I think that might be ok as well. I mean, if the dog is coming at you....you are protecting yourself and your dog. What kind of dog is it? I am sure you said but I am too lazy to go back and look (((grin)))

·
gone
1,443 Posts
You're walking on a public sidewalk and taking video in public spaces is allowed, it's when you are on private property and videoing without permission. Where in Ontario are you?

·
Premium Member
17,927 Posts
It is legal to video in public. But honestly, just go the other way if you see her. Or watch for her and wait until she is not outside.

·
Registered
3,466 Posts
Sorry you have to deal with this crazy woman and her dog. I like the idea of video. However, I am still laughing at the thought of putting a muzzle on Lincoln and telling her he has H1N1(any disease).:D:D Priceless!!!

41 - 49 of 49 Posts