Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thanks guys so much for all your lovely postings! Here's an update.
She's doing OK. I've walked her now 3 times with the boys and she's getting better on the leash. We have less growls but she does like to collect the woobies and nest them on one of the dog beds. She's bonded with Sir Ozwald. By the way today is his Birthday! Happy Birthday Ozzie!
Tomorrow I have an appointment with one of my Vets. I can't wait to see his face when he sees her! He & I get along great and are on first name basis. Not worried about the distemper/parvo shots but am worried about the IDEXX test. If things as you know come out positive that will be a spanner on getting her spayed. And I'd like to get her spayed as soon as possible. It's for the best for all the right reasons.

Will keep you posted.

Hugs from Lady Rose & myself.

AnnieVA

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
Hoping for good news from the vet and want some pictures of her. She sounds like she is just blooming in her home.

·
shadow friend
3,886 Posts
My Will Will is a grumbly girl. I think she likes to grumble and it's never been a sign of agression. It sounds like you've taken on a work in progress. Given time and your love, she'll come around I'm sure!! I wonder if she realizes how lucky she's just gotten. When that does occur to her, and I truly believe they do have moments of clarity like that - she will be the most faithful friend and companion.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts