Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lady Antonia Fraser, a.k.a. Toni-Pony. July 3rd, 2000 - December 17th, 2009.

With great sadness I have to post the loss of my beloved girl, Lady Antonia Fraser. She passed away in the early hours of this morning after an amazing fight against Lymphoma. I say that because some you may or may not know that we didn’t opt for chemotherapy. Instead she was on a protocol of Prednisone and up to last week had done so well on it. For those who don’t know, the survival rate under this protocol is anything from one month to three. For Antonia it was four months and seventeen days since the diagnosis. Again that is amazing considering the survival rates after going through chemotherapy.
She is very much missed in our home but forever loved in our hearts.
God speed my darling girl and watch over us from your new home in Heaven.

AnnieVA

·
Nancy
7,493 Posts
I am so sorry for you loss. Be comforted knowing she's pain free running at Rainbow Bridge. RIP Antonia.

·
Kristy
10,249 Posts
Please accept my condolences on the loss of your beloved Antonia... I believe with all my heart that God has a place in His Heaven for animals... and I don't think he would've had made dogs so special for us here on earth without giving them a extra special place in heaven while they wait to be reunited with us. It is very hard to be left behind though....

·
Registered
1,776 Posts
I'm so sorry for your loss.
My heart goes out to you and your family at this sad time.
Play hard at the bridge Toni-Pony.

·
Missing Naughty Charlie
4,539 Posts
So sorry for the loss of your lovely sweet girl.

·
Logan & Lacey in R hearts
1,814 Posts
Annie, I am so sorry to hear about Lady Antonia Fraser. Having lost one of our beloved Golden's to lymphoma, but were fortunate to have him live a wonderful 12 months just using pred, I know exactly what you are going through. We will fold our hands and doggie paws and say a prayer for all of you tonight.

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
I'm so sorry you lost Antonia. All of our doggies are so special to us and I know she was very special to you. My heart goes out to you.

·
Registered
10,557 Posts
I am so sorry for your loss. It is always hard but it sounds like she fought hard and had a wonderful life and was well-loved.

·
Registered
274 Posts
I am so sorry to hear your loss. May her soul rest in peace, pain-free.

·
Cedar's Mom
851 Posts
I'm so sorry for your loss! If only we could find a cure for the cancers that plague our golden buddies - and our human ones too!!!

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
I am so sorry for your loss of Antonia. She sounds like she was a great fighter until the end. My heart goes out to you. May all your memories help to heal some of your pain. Run Free Sweet girl, you are loved and greatly missed.

·
Premium Member
16,438 Posts
I can't believe Lady Antonia, with her memorable name, is gone. I'm so sorry for your loss!

·
Registered
6,278 Posts
Am so sorry for your loss, Lady Antonia will now be running free now with new friends

Sleep Softly

·
Registered
7,753 Posts
My condolences on the loss of Lady Antonia. Sending you and your family strength.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts