Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
913 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First off I'm sorry I didn't get pictures.

I put Kylee into the backyard to go do her business. She usually barks after a bit to come back in.
I got busy on some work and didn't really notice she hadn't barked.

I finally get a chance to check on her, she's ready to come in....I take a look around and she was up to some mischief.

The best I can tell is she wanted to play with the whole tree. First I notice there is a 3 foot strip of bark pealed off the front of the tree. I go over to pick that up and notice some loose dirt. She dug a hole behind the tree.

So my best guess is she dug the hole first to loosen the tree up a bit and decided she could just pull it over. Granted this is probably a 50ft tall tree, wish I would of seen her doing it.

·
Registered
6,263 Posts
Send her to me - Our neighbours have got 5 VERY large trees that cut out our sunlight - maybe Kylee could help???

·
Registered
87 Posts
LOL, When me and my wife got married a couple of years ago, I was playing with Ranger in the back yard, we were having a great time playing fetch and I threw the ball and Ranger lept at it and took out her Southern Magnolia 3 inch diameter tree. I planted a new one and a week later dajavu he took that one out too, So we decided a tree right there was not the place.

Jim

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
When Beau was a puppy, we had another golden named Katie. One day I was watching them out the window. I turned away for a few minutes and when I looked back one had a branch pulling it over and then other pushing. I couldnt believe it and ran out to stop them. I was laughing really hard but hubby was not happy as he had spent alot of money on it. But then later he laughed thinking about it. We ended up having to put a little waist high fence around it to keep them away from it. I dont know how that tree made it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts