Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
AKA: Joyce
7,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well, as I said in Bentley's thread...

We just got home from city hall where we tried to practice again but he didn't do so well. He straight up refused to heel, sat for down and for 'stay with stranger', when I came back in the room he was doing everything but stay. At least the Chief got a good chuckle out of it.
Just for fun I put Ky through the entire CGC test to see how she would do. She aced it! No problem at all. Do you think they would notice if I switch dogs tomorrow? :uhoh:

Here's Ky gloating :D

Attachments

·
Registered
17,487 Posts
Maybe a good doggie disguise would do the trick! Really hope things go well tomorrow, maybe Ky can teach Bentley as well!

·
Premium Member
4,512 Posts
I would do both dogs. Ask the people doing the evaluations to see if you can add a second dog. Usually they will for only the cost of the additional ribbon!

·
Registered
3,503 Posts
I don't think so. Both Jesse and Cheyenne passed and they were mixed and not registered with AKC.

·
AKA: Joyce
7,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
We decided that DH is going with us tomorrow and we're taking Ky. He will be with her during Bentley's test. I'm really hoping she can take it now. I had never given it a thought until today.

It cooled down so we just took a long walk. The dogs are tired, I'm hoping to be able to sleep tonight. Tomorrow will be nerve wracking for me. :bowl:

·
Registered
10,950 Posts
We decided that DH is going with us tomorrow and we're taking Ky. He will be with her during Bentley's test. I'm really hoping she can take it now. I had never given it a thought until today.

It cooled down so we just took a long walk. The dogs are tired, I'm hoping to be able to sleep tonight. Tomorrow will be nerve wracking for me. :bowl:
I bet having Ky along will help keep everyone calm. And I bet Broadway aces the test. Then we have to call him Ace. LOL.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts