Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
In the Moment
20,515 Posts
Those covers are so neat I ordered one for the xtra large Kuranda in our family room! Thanks Melissa.

·
Premium Member
18,410 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
sounds like my house. I bought chloe a bed last year for christmas. She laid in it for a total of five minues and then proceeded to tear the stuffing out of the bed. Life span of beds here - 15 minutes. :doh:

·
In the Moment
20,515 Posts
sounds like my house. I bought chloe a bed last year for christmas. She laid in it for a total of five minues and then proceeded to tear the stuffing out of the bed. Life span of beds here - 15 minutes. :doh:

Take a look at Kuranda beds. Guaranteed chewproof ( the basic bed ). You don't need the cover. Many many shelters and kennels use them. We have several scattered around our house and most of the time they have at least one dog on them. Great for ortho issues, easily cleaned/disinfected. I can't recommend them enough. www.kuranda.com

·
In the Moment
20,515 Posts
As an extra bonus, our grandkids love to lay on the one in the family room to watch TV ( usually snuggled up with Penny).

·
Proud Parent
46 Posts
Percy has the same bed that you guys got! I got the same cover and even had his name monogrammed on it. I'm currently saving up to buy another one for our living room so he can have one there and in the bedroom. This bed is AWESOME. I cant recommend it enough.

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
Take a look at Kuranda beds. Guaranteed chewproof ( the basic bed ). You don't need the cover. Many many shelters and kennels use them. We have several scattered around our house and most of the time they have at least one dog on them. Great for ortho issues, easily cleaned/disinfected. I can't recommend them enough. www.kuranda.com
thanks for the link. im looking at their website right now. do you happen to know if they ship to canada?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts