Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone!!!
I have to let you know a good new.
My girlfriend and I have adopted this wonderful golden/lab!

Krypto is 4 years old and he has been sterilized and when he is ok, will be with us next friday, because he is not in my area.

I am very happy!!! :) here you have the photos... I know he is very sad but he will be ok when he's with us at his new home!

·
Registered
3,676 Posts
He's very striking... I love the contrast with his eyes. I bet he'll be a happy boy with you! Can't wait to see pictures of his homecoming!

Julie and Jersey

·
love my goofy goldens
2,431 Posts
What a beautiful guy you have there. I am sure he and you will be very happy together.

·
Now Caue's Dad Too!
37,489 Posts
Congratulations on the new addition. Krypto is a handsome boy. I'm sure he will have a big smile on his face when he sees his new forever home.

·
2,472 Posts
what a beautiful boy with that long sad face. I've never seen a golden/lab with such a long coat. :)

My Pud (golden/lab) was also 4 yrs old when I adopted her.

that looks like a well run shelter, too: nice big cages, squeaky clean, lots of clean fresh water...

·
Jester & Piper's Mom
3,325 Posts
Congrats! What a beautiful dog! I'm sure he will have a big smile on his face when he comes home with you!

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
Congratulations!!!! Krypto is gorgeous and I know when he gets home with you and your girlfriend you will put big smiles on his face. I love his coat and coloring.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Hi guys!
Krypto was operated yesterday and everything worked out fine!
the animal protection society told me that he was very scared when he had to jump into the car, because of the thoughts of being abandoned...

I am sure he will be happy with us!! I can't wait for friday night!

·
Missing Tasha, Sky, & Ral
3,380 Posts
He is a beautiful boy!! I'm sure he will be so happy when you take him home and he knows he is there to stay. Can't wait to see pictures of his homecoming.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
hi guys!!! more news!!! He's ok after being operated!!! here you have the new photos!! he's a mini golden hehehe

1 - 20 of 23 Posts