Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9,612 Posts
You could probably check online and get some, but I don't know for sure. There was an ad up on my screen earlier about them having a big sale (20% extra off?). I know I did a search on Kohl's in the last week and now their ads pop up. Ha - I found it it is on the front/main page of AOL. It's not a coupon but it may help.

YOu be careful if you go there!;):wave:

Attachments

·
Kate
21,682 Posts
You have to sign up for their mailing list. Give your email to the cashier when you are checking out. Unless they changed things this year, you probably will get $5 off for giving your email.

I wish they just gave you a card with automatic price breaks. Because I always forget to print things up. Unless that's what they are counting on. >.<

·
Registered
4,069 Posts
Lots of times they have scratch offs in the store, right at the cash registers, but you have to have a Kohl's charge, and you have to charge your purchases... good luck....

·
Registered
514 Posts
You have to have a Kohl's charge card to use the coupons. I get all kinds in the mail and sometimes emailed. You actually only have to put a small amount on the charge card and you can pay for the rest with cash, check, gift card etc.

·
Registered
365 Posts
I just got a 30% off, sale doesn't start till next Wed, if you want to meet there let me know. I will be there finishing up my Christmas shopping.

QUOTE=goldensrbest;1592483]Those of you that shop there, may i ask how you get their coupons?[/QUOTE]

·
Nancy
7,493 Posts
Get one of their credit cards and sign up for their emails. You can do both at a store.

·
Registered
7,597 Posts
Somehow I signed up to get their sales catalog in the mail. It comes with a peel off coupon worth 15%, 20% or 30% on the front of the sales catalog. I always wait til I get the 30% off one (I have gotten it 3 times this year)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts