Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Kodasmomma
1,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I haven't taken the time to post pictures of Koda in quite a while, instead using the forum for all the challenges or questions we had. But she is 5 months now, growing so fast so I thought I would share a few of her.

She is threatening me to jump off the back of the couch, this is how she usually ends her zoomies...
koda 4.5 months (2).jpg

She was making sure all her toys were accounted for
koda 4.5 months.jpg

After we got her medal for finishing her first puppy class. She pranced around the house for a good five minutes with that medal on.
koda 9.27.11.jpg

She is waving to all her forum friends..
koda 10.1.11.jpg

That precious sleeping golden puppy face
koda 10.3 (2).jpg

This last one is before I had to leave for work, sad face..breaks my heart every day.
koda 10.3.11.jpg

·
Shandy522
57 Posts
So sweet! I know what you mean about the sad face as you're leaving for work... Shandy does the same for me and it breaks my heart a little every day!

·
Kye & Coops Mom
4,466 Posts
Congratulations Koda on your medal! She looks wonderful and so do you and your hubby. The pictures made me smile, cause I see this everyday too. My girl is 5 months also...no medal, but we are working on it! Love to see her in the middle of her pile of toys. Isn't it amazing how Every toy is the Bestest one??

Love the pictures and she is just beautiful.

·
Registered
122 Posts
What a beautiful girl! I love her coloring, I love her ears, and her face is adorable. :)
I have a 5 month old red boy. I think he looks similar to Koda in the eyes. Especially in that last picture, haha. Very cute!

·
Kodasmomma
1,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks everyone. Here is one more I took last night when I bought her a halloween bandana. We need to go get her costume yet for her Doggie Halloween Party next week but I thought I would start out with this..she wasn't a huge fan but she adjusted...at least she is smiling here..

Koda 10.3 (3).jpg

·
Chloe's Mom
168 Posts
Very cute pictures. I got Chloe butterfly wings at the dollar store. Be careful looking at the pet store. Sometimes they say they will fit a Golden, but wind up being too tight. I found that out. I went to the dolloar store and got adult butterfly wings and they fit her perfectly. Hope this helps. I will have to post a picture of my little girl.

·
Kodasmomma
1,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yes, hope to have costume pictures soon. I will watch out for the size issue. We were thinking of taking her with so she can try them on haha..

Definitely post a picture of your girl, love love pictures!! :)

·
Kodasmomma
1,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
My beautiful girl continues to grow..some updated pictures:

koda over 5 months.jpg

This is her newest thing, she stays laying on the couch with the back legs and the front two are on the ground and she just stares at us lol

koda over 5 months 2.jpg

Her favorite sleeping position..keeps her ready for belly rubs at any time!

koda over 5 months 3.jpg

Chewing her bone:

koda over 5 months 4.jpg

So pretty:

koda over 5 months 5.jpg

Waiting for her daddy to come home!!

koda over 5 months 6.jpg

We realized she will be 6 months next Wednesday already..can't believe she is almost 1/2 a year old...still my baby though! :)

·
& Golden Roxy And Roo To
2,023 Posts
That's a really great picture of her looking up with one paw curled under...super sweet!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts