Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had knee surgery a week before thanksgiving. They shaved my right hip and leg. Surgery was fine and I recovered quickly, but when they shaved me they must have got too close to my skin on this one spot on my hip. I'm told it was like a burn. It bothered me more than my knee. Now all my hair is back except for that one spot on my hip. I'm told it is the size of a pancake and has hair follicles and a bit of peach fuzz, but that's about it. Anyone have a home remedy that might help? It really bothers my mom because the rest of my coat is silky and beautiful.

·
Registered
12,755 Posts
LOL it took me a second to realize you were talking from the dog's POV, and I was thinking, I'd be THRILLED if my hair on my leg stopped growing back hahaha

Perhaps its like a human scar, where the hair just won't grow back in that spot. Hope you get some better answers... :)

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
Kaio, My Beau had one of those after his surgery on his shoulder and it took furever to grow back but it eventually did. Tell your mom it is ok and makes you a unique golden.
How are you so good on the computer, my goldens cant type worth a darn? How are you doing since your surgery?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts