They get it
4,446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The pictures are here!

Attachments

·
Registered
223 Posts
Thanks so much Laura for posting for me. I am somewhat techno-challenged!

Randy

·
love my goofy goldens
2,431 Posts
Awww . . . . puppies! They look fabulous! Hope everything goes well.

·
Registered
1,776 Posts
What a beautiful litter and a beautiful Mom!!!
Congratulations :)

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
Oh cuteness overload. Mom and babies are gorgeous. I love the little one with the white on his/her head.

·
Grumpy Old Man
4,616 Posts
Look at all those fat puppy butts.

I see a few sleep deprived nights ahead for Randy.

·
Registered
21,195 Posts
all those precious pups!
Randy, are you planning on putting a couple of inches of water in there in a week or two and getting them used to swimming?

·
Registered
223 Posts
The pup on the far left has the biggest white spot of them all. I had one potential buyer look on as I was conducting the Early Neurological Stimulation and the one they feel in love with is that one. They left really wanting her but I told them to wait to see if her personality matches what they want...

There are few more with a small white slash. Shannon call this the "chipmunk litter" which absolutely drives me nuts. That's why she does it and I love her so.

Randy

·
Registered
223 Posts
Randy, are you planning on putting a couple of inches of water in there in a week or two and getting them used to swimming?
NO.:) But that is funny.

In about a week or so the pool will come out and the barricades will come up.

I've noticed a lot of pools being used by breeders now. It makes it nice. We brought the pool into the living room and never worried about a mess. Since Amber was so kind to start whelping at 11:30PM...I was able to curl up next to the pool and cat nap (a little) in between whelps. If I heard her stir I could just sit up and monitor.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts