Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
4,198 Posts
So cute. I look forward to more pictures but Rukie is very jealous.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Thanks for posting. Ever since it started snowing this year, I’ve been lazy about walkies. Does your Golden need booties? That’s really the thing I’m hesitant about. I’m afraid my guy’s feet will suffer if I don’t get him shoes. But then I think, “Nah, that’s stupid. He’s a dog.”
Advice?

·
Super Moderator
3,882 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for posting. Ever since it started snowing this year, I’ve been lazy about walkies. Does your Golden need booties? That’s really the thing I’m hesitant about. I’m afraid my guy’s feet will suffer if I don’t get him shoes. But then I think, “Nah, that’s stupid. He’s a dog.”
Advice?
We don't use boots but I do use Mushers Secret on his paws to repel the snow building up.

·
Super Moderator
2,768 Posts
Kismet, now 2 years old, absolutely loves his twice weekly group hikes with his friends. I thought it would be fun to post the odd pic(ok or maybe more than the odd one lol) for others to enjoy. The look of pure joy is lovely to see. Here's the first one form last week. Stay tuned for more:)
View attachment 868488
Where'd you get all that snow!?! As for boots, well they are always an adventure. We had the hair between Oscar's pad trimmed back and it seems to be helping with snowballs.

·
Registered
7,445 Posts
I am so glad you started a thread for Kismet and his hiking buddies.
I always enjoyed the one you had for Asia.

Great pictures, love Kismet's buddies, beautiful scenery.
Me too! You can tell he loves it as much as Asia did

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator Leader
47,826 Posts
Great pictures, you live in an incredibly beautiful area.

I enjoy how much fun Kismet and his buddies have on their hikes.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts