Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
aka Sam =)
4,971 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My dad LOVES to play golf and gets to quite a bit in the summer since he works the afternoon shift at one of the Ford plants. The golf course that he's been going to gave him a pretty sweet deal - free golf time in exchange for bringing his golden out a few times to chase the geese off of the course. My dad sent me pictures and, let me tell you, Enzo is jealous. Not only did Kaine get to chase the geese on land, he got to chase them in the pond. My dad sent me a few pictures that I'll post to share when I get home from work. Just a thought to any golfers, might want to see if your course will offer you a deal like this.

·
Tracer, Rumor & Cady
10,683 Posts
That is a pretty sweet gig!

·
The Missouri Crew
13,683 Posts
Our courses have there own dogs that go to work with them everyday......

·
aka Sam =)
4,971 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Here are the pics my dad put up on Facebook:

I know he had more, but he hasn't posted them yet...if he posts them, I'll add them here. =)

ETA: Spoke too soon...he's uploading more. lol

·
Registered
8,990 Posts
Here are the pics my dad put up on Facebook:

I know he had more, but he hasn't posted them yet...if he posts them, I'll add them here. =)

ETA: Spoke too soon...he's uploading more. lol

That is great....:) Golden heaven on earth...!

·
& Golden Roxy And Roo To
2,023 Posts
Great pictures Sam!!! Looks like the weather has been great just about everywhere today ;)

·
Super Moderator Leader
49,717 Posts
That's awesome, such a deal, great pictures!

The produce field across the street from me doesn't have anything planted in it right now, but it is FULL of about 4-6 dozen Geese at any given time. Roxy and Remy stand at the glass storm door watching them everyday-I know Remy would give anything to chase them.

·
Registered
13,083 Posts
That is a very sweet deal!! Kaine looks like he approves of being used to get a little free golf for his main guy! :)

·
Registered
3,569 Posts
Oh that is a sweet deal. Kirby is soooo jealous. :) Unless the geese had a ball Darby wouldn't even notice them.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts