Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dear Golden Friends-
Our organization is raising money for the Make-A-Wish Foundation and the Golden Retriever Foundation through sale of a 2012 Calendar and donations. Calendars may be purchased and donations made through our website: www.BlueGivesBack.org
We chose these two foundations not only because they are great foundations but their causes are wonderful. The Make-A-Wish Foundation grants the wishes of children with life-threatening medical conditions to enrich the human experience with hope, strength and joy. Here’s a quote from a wish kid that truly gets to the heart of this organization: “It is so hard for me to explain how I felt when I was told my wish was going to come true. I was so excited and happy. Having someone tell you something like that makes you forget for a minute that you are actually sick with a life-threatening illness.” — Demi, wish kid.
The Golden Retriever Foundation has a huge impact in our breed and their mission is to foster and promote the public's knowledge and appreciation of dogs in general and Golden Retrievers in particular; to further understanding of the diseases, genetic defects, injuries and other ailments that afflict dogs in general and Golden Retrievers in particular; to promote and assist the development, publication and dissemination of educational materials about the proper care, treatment, breeding, health, development and training of Golden Retrievers; to foster and promote the rescue, rehabilitation and placement of displaced Golden Retrievers. Their goals are through research, rescue, and education and not only effect Goldens but also other breeds.
Our calendars have received some wonderful reviews. Here is just one of the many:
“When I received the email about this, I wanted to support the charitable causes and ordered the calendar, even though I couldn’t see sample pages. It arrived today (very quickly) and this may be the best Golden calendar I’ve seen (and I buy 2-3 commercial calendars and 3-4 from rescue groups every year).
Each month has the large main picture and then 1-2 different smaller shots on the same theme. Almost all the pix are of Golden puppies and their photographer is a genius. Every month brought a big smile to my face and an awww response.
If you are on the fence about ordering this, I definitely recommend it.”
Please help support our cause and continue to pass on this email to family and friends. We hope to make the difference in the lives of children and our dogs. The calendars also make great Christmas presents and it’s the gift that keeps giving – give the calendar to a friend and the proceeds are given to our organizations which in turn help grant wishes and fund research, rescue, and education. Also, please take a moment and share this with your family and friends to spread the word about our efforts.
Come Wish With Us!
The Blue Gives Back Team
www.BlueGivesBack.org
Visit our website to donate or order calendars
All Proceeds Donated to the Make-A-WishFoundation® and the Golden Retriever Foundation®

1 - 1 of 1 Posts