4,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are some pictures of Kia and Lila.
I've taken them this morning.

Attachments

·
Boudiga
4,102 Posts
not sure if you did it on purpose, but it reminds me of trying to get Faith and Tucker to look at the camera at the same time - almost impossible!

·
Tucker - Tanner - Cooper
1,624 Posts
Great pics Joe !

·
Registered
2,664 Posts
I love the profile picture of the two of them together.

·
Premium Member
4,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
not sure if you did it on purpose, but it reminds me of trying to get Faith and Tucker to look at the camera at the same time - almost impossible!
I do it by giving two commands: Sit and Stay :)
They're truly good this way and they've mastered these two commands quite well, so it's easy to get them pose for me when needed.
Also I have to mentioned, that Lila is surprising me pretty much every day at how much she is growing up and what a great dog she is becoming.
Thanks for all your comments guys.

·
where the tails wag
13,384 Posts
Oh, they are beautiful :)

·
Registered
13,492 Posts
As beautiful as always. Thanks for sharing.

·
Boudiga
4,102 Posts
I do it by giving two commands: Sit and Stay :)
They're truly good this way and they've mastered these two commands quite well, so it's easy to get them pose for me when needed.
Also I have to mentioned, that Lila is surprising me pretty much every day at how much she is growing up and what a great dog she is becoming.
Thanks for all your comments guys.

oh, don't get me wrong - we can get them to sit and stay just fine, it's getting both of them to look in the same direction that's the problem. just when they are both looking at you and you press the button to take the photo one of them notices a leaf flying by and you get a great shot of one looking right at you and the bottom of the other one's neck!

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
The girls look beautiful. I love all of them but my favorite is #7.

·
Momma to angel Cody
5,044 Posts
Joe, the last few photos of the girls looking in the same direction are adorable!

·
Mom to Holly and Rosie
3,174 Posts
Beautiful girls! They look so much alike........just a difference in color!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts