Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hay:wave: every one my name is Keyqueen. I am an absolut animel lover and hope to become a vet one day. Infact I fond this site while searching for animel shelters that I may vollenter at to gain some hours for a vet teck program at a locel college I plan to atend after high school. needless to say I was sucked in by the pull of people with kindred spirets.

I have 2 dogs, a not quite pure golden named hannah and a mut whom I beliave to be golden mix with terrer and american excemo named Buddy. I also have a tuxito kitten named grace and my mom has four cats of her own so a grand totel of 7 pets.

·
Registered
12,189 Posts
Welcome. This really is a wonderful place to learn about goldens, well all dogs as a matter of fact. It sounds like you have great plans to become a vet. Good luck and be sure to post pictures of your fur kids.

·
Dog Lover
42,036 Posts
Hello

So very glad you joined us and your dogs sound wonderful!
Would love to see pictures!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
here is my golden girl with her bone

and here is my little K-nine terror. Just kiding his has aculy got better behaved since I got him

well the picture do'nt seem to be showing up:( but they are in my album intitled "my puppys" and I will be adding more soon
sorry about it

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yeh sorry guys the picure just do'nt whant to show up all I am seeing is white boxes with x's throuw them. I would love any tips you guy could give me.:help!: I took the url from the album that I posted my pictures in.

·
I miss my Buddy
11,529 Posts

·
Beware of Nestle Purina
5,715 Posts
Welcome to the Group :)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for thouse links Buddy's mom forever they where realy helpful.

here are the pics again

hanah golden.JPG
HannaH
buddy dog.JPG
Buddy (this picture was taken of Buddy less then a week after I got him that is way he is so skinny. he is not any more)

·
I miss my Buddy
11,529 Posts
Hannah & Buddy are beautiful, happy to have them here.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts