Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

We will be moving from New Hampshire to Boston and are looking for a recommendation for somewhere to board our dog. We have been spoiled by the great place we bring her here. Lots of outdoor space for them to run around and a lot of personal attention. Places that I see in Boston seem to be charging for any human attention.

We will be living in Cambridge but are happy to travel some for a good place.

·
Registered
13,492 Posts
I used to love to take my dog to Camp Bow Wow in Franklin, MA. When we first went for a tour, my kids liked it so much they wanted to stay there. Not sure if the others are as nice as this one, but I was really happy with them.

I was really surprised when one day a woman was walking by my yard and excitedly asked me, oh, is that Brady? I worked with him at Camp Bow Wow!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks cubbysan! I will definitely look into it. Although I just checked and its about 45 minutes from our place. If anyone has any other suggestions would also appreciate those.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Try Skipton's on Southampton Street in Boston. Right next to the expressway.
I stop in there on my way home from work to get Charlie's food. Busy place, as they also do boarding and day care and grooming.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts