Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Steelers and Pens Fanatic
744 Posts
LOL- In the first one it looks like not only that your joke wasn't funny but she looks quite annoyed that your cutting into her computer time!!:D

·
Mom to Bailey & Burgundy
4,217 Posts
You need to share the jokes with us, so we can see if we have a similar sense of humour to Kayla ;)

·
2,472 Posts
that's hysterical! In the first she looks like my Mom when I make off-color jokes :D

·
Registered
613 Posts
LOL........the sendon one is like oh mom!?? What was the joke you told her? How is she doing with her swimming? I need to download some pictures I took of the pups.....Daisy just started school again...yeah!

·
They get it
4,446 Posts
Yes, you need to share the jokes! The second one must have been real funny! Let me guess, a blonde joke was the first one? (Great pictures, by the way).

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I am sure someone can come up with much better jokes than me. :D

LOL about the first one being a blonde joke.

gottaBGolden: Yeah, I took her away from GRF. :)

Des: Can't wait for new pics! She must be getting so big now. Maybe time to try some more swimming. ;) Kayla swims pretty much every day now, but not for very long each time. I am trying to get her to dive, but she won't put her head in past the ears. Actually, it is the same camera. My camera survived its little dip in the pool, thank goodness.

Kristian: That was a funny pic. Kayla looked like a total nut. We definitely should get together again. Maybe after camp.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.