Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Banned
16,884 Posts
Great photos, Amy....

By the way....if you're wondering why they aren't showing though in your post, it's the spaces in the photo name. I learned that the hard way, too. If you name the photos with no spaces, it'll work....

·
Registered
2,813 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
She has a few naps here and there through out the day. Its really hard though...I feel guilty. She sits there and gives you this cute puppy face. We had a few more pics but they didnt turn out that well. Hopefully more when we get the new camera :D

·
Registered
2,813 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Great photos, Amy....

By the way....if you're wondering why they aren't showing though in your post, it's the spaces in the photo name. I learned that the hard way, too. If you name the photos with no spaces, it'll work....
Thanks Rick -

I will try and remember this. I had no clue - hehe.

·
Registered
10,465 Posts
Your camera should be there shortly!! Then we can expect you to go picture crazy :) I wish I took more young puppy pics of Tucker, I only have about 6 :(

Can't wait to watch her grow :)

·
Banned
2,085 Posts
Oh gosh this reminds me of when we first brought Julie home-I miss those days and the puppy breath.

So--does Katie sleep snuggled in your arms? :)

·
Registered
2,813 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Katie will sleep in my arms for maybe 10-15 mins. She gets restless then we bring her up to her room and she falls right asleep. Although the puppy breathe is yucky. I like when she gives me kisses on the cheek. :)

·
Registered
339 Posts
aaaawww she is such a cutie pie

keep those pic's coming
Who is the golden in your picture? Is that the Pup in the pictures mom? looks a lot like my Lacy only lighter. Maybe not this picture I have some better ones at home. She really looks a lot like her!:)

Attachments

1 - 19 of 19 Posts