Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is her new favorite past time. She chases these cars around all day long and loves every minute of it

I know there are some very sensitive dog lovers on this board so I just want to clarify; *no animals were harmed in the making of this film ;)

·
Registered
33,267 Posts
Great video! Great Exercise! I love how she knows that when it's upside down it won't go. Clever girl. Glad no animals were hurt but it looks like the cars took a beating. lol

·
Premium Member
18,411 Posts
How fun! You should teach her to turn it over when it crashes, lol.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
They are like 300-600 depending on options... I got a grand into that 1

Lol i started teachin her to flip it last nite funny u mentioned that !

Few different bodies

·
gone
1,443 Posts
That is so cool, we have an RC track in our backyard too. We aren't fenced in yet so we don't let Bayne chase, but we do want to eventually train him to flip the cars back over. LOL

·
Provider of the bacon
2,935 Posts
That's so weird. I just bought a Slash 4x4 today. Getting back into the hobby after about 10 years.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
That's so weird. I just bought a Slash 4x4 today. Getting back into the hobby after about 10 years.
oh weird coincidence huh!?

I just sold my 4WD last week and bought naother 2WD. I found that the 2wd breaks less, has less parts to break is why and different suspension geometry that takes the big hits better. It doesn't handle near as well as the 4WD though and can't go through deep grass or heavy dirt very well. I just couldn't afford to maintain both so I chose the 2WD since we drive track alot. Anyway, Congrats man! I too took a 10yr+ break from RC and just recently got back into it...so much fun!

·
Provider of the bacon
2,935 Posts
I've been blown away by the changes in technology. The LiPo batteries and the 2.4GHz radios, especially.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
yes lipo batts and brushless motors are pretty intense. I run 3s lipo in mine and just have the stock velineon brushless but this thing is almost too fast. Have fun!

·
Provider of the bacon
2,935 Posts
Yup! Almost too fast. Almost. I did brake a rear hub today but that was after about a 1/2 hour of all out bashing in 20 degree weather. I figure the plastics shattered.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts