Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

61 - 69 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
16,391 Posts
Discussion Starter #61
How cool to see the boys on K9data, and my all time favorite, Max. He IS the timeless golden . . .

·
Missing Selka So Much
17,303 Posts
Thanks Jill! I sure wish I had some good field pictures of him and Selka and Gunner too.
It was rare we took pics in the field back then, in fact rare I went along when the kids were little.

·
SunKissed Goldens
974 Posts
My friend Brian and I had a great time combining the pedigrees of our two pups and imagining what the puppies would be like. Don't worry! We ARE going to leave breeding to the experienced breeders. It was just a golden-addicted way of daydreaming. . . and really fun too. It seems we have crossed a line into golden obsession that this was a fun recreational activity!

http://www.k9data.com/pedigree.asp?ID=284622

future
Did you change the parents in that test breeding? It now leads to a Yogi X Jenn pedigree. Just curious cause I'm friends with Jenn's owner :D

·
Registered
16,391 Posts
Discussion Starter #65
Did you change the parents in that test breeding? It now leads to a Yogi X Jenn pedigree. Just curious cause I'm friends with Jenn's owner :D
Thanks! I didnt even think of that! Thanks for the head's up. I was too lazy to do a new one, and didnt realize. I like Jenn's look, and saw she was going to be bred- they said to one of your boys;).

·
Registered
16,391 Posts
Discussion Starter #66
There! I put the link back correctly.

·
SunKissed Goldens
974 Posts
Thanks! I didnt even think of that! Thanks for the head's up. I was too lazy to do a new one, and didnt realize. I like Jenn's look, and saw she was going to be bred- they said to one of your boys;).
LOL - Jenn is a very nice girl, one of my favorites. I have her younger sister laying on the floor next to me right now. :)

677 Posts
I love K9database! I can totally understand and commiserate with your addiction to it. I especially love to see pictures of Casey's ancestors (and why isn't there one for everyone there??) It is cool to see how few clicks it takes to find a whole slew of common ancestors.

61 - 69 of 69 Posts