Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone,
My son Chris and I spent the day with Chris Browning who is the owner of Eldorado Goldens in Virginia. We were so impressed with Chris’s knowledge and her dedication to the Golden Retriever breed. We have been looking for a high quality breeder for the past three months in the hopes of finding one who raises healthy and happy
Golden’s with a good temperament. We drove 5 hours to meet with Chris and see her goldens and after spending time with her yesterday we were confident we found the right person with the right philosophy who truly loves the breed. Chris has spent over 40 years raising her “children” as she calls her puppies and dogs. We are absolutely thrilled she has chosen us as one of her future owners. Thanks Chris for the privilege of getting to know you and spending time with all your beautiful Golden’s. We can't wait to get one of your gorgeous puppies from your next litter!

·
Super Moderator Leader
54,188 Posts
Great to hear you will be getting a puppy from her, there used to be several members who had one of her pups/dogs.

·
Registered
12 Posts
We are getting a puppy from Chris Browning's (Eldorado Goldens) next litter too! I have been in touch with Chris since early this year - and waiting patiently for one of her amazing dogs. I have visited her twice in VA (I'm from the Boston area) and talked with her several times on the phone. I love her passion and knowledge of the breed. Where are you located? It would be so great to have someone nearby who has a sibling to our puppy.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
We are getting a puppy from Chris Browning's (Eldorado Goldens) next litter too! I have been in touch with Chris since early this year - and waiting patiently for one of her amazing dogs. I have visited her twice in VA (I'm from the Boston area) and talked with her several times on the phone. I love her passion and knowledge of the breed. Where are you located? It would be so great to have someone nearby who has a sibling to our puppy.
We are waiting patiently also but have not heard any updates yet. We are hoping to hear from her soon. We are located in Media PA. Last we heard from Chris she was hoping to have 3 litters by December. So any day now hopefully! Thanks for reaching out. Stay in touch!

·
Registered
20 Posts
We are waiting for a puppy from Eldorado as well! So excited at the possibility of getting a puppy soon! We met with her in June and we knew after speaking with her (and meeting her beautiful goldens) that it was the perfect fit for us! Hoping to hear about our girl soon!

·
Registered
20 Posts
We are waiting patiently also but have not heard any updates yet. We are hoping to hear from her soon. We are located in Media PA. Last we heard from Chris she was hoping to have 3 litters by December. So any day now hopefully! Thanks for reaching out. Stay in touch!
We are in Maryland. (About 50 miles away). Maybe we’ll have siblings!

·
Registered
12 Posts
We just heard that we are getting a puppy from her Dec. 1 litter! We are SO excited!!
We will drive to Virginia to pick up the puppy in January. Is there anyone else on this thread getting a puppy from that litter?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Are you looking for a boy or a girl? We are on the list for a girl—hoping to get her from one of the December litters! It’s so exciting!

how and when did you learn you were getting your pup?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Also expecting a pup from El Dorado soon! Wondering how much communication yall have received from her? A little disappointed in the lack of it...
I emailed her over the holidays and she said she was waiting for puppies and for me to email her after the 7th and she would have a better idea of what litter we would be getting our girl from. I emailed her and haven’t heard back; however, I think that area in Virginia had widespread power outages last week so I am not surprised at the delay.

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
We had snow in Central Virginia on January 3rd, lots of trees down and folks without power. Took until the 7th to get power restored to all areas.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Also expecting a pup from El Dorado soon! Wondering how much communication yall have received from her? A little disappointed in the lack of it...
Up until recently we’ve had a good experience with communicating. Now I haven’t heard anything. It’s making me feel a little nervous.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I emailed her over the holidays and she said she was waiting for puppies and for me to email her after the 7th and she would have a better idea of what litter we would be getting our girl from. I emailed her and haven’t heard back; however, I think that area in Virginia had widespread power outages last week so I am not surprised at the delay.
We are in the same boat as you. I’m feeling a little concerned that I haven’t heard anything. She said the same thing. To email after the 7th.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Have you gotten word yet on which litter you are getting your puppy from?

1 - 20 of 37 Posts