Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Monte was just AKC registered yesterday, and because he now lives in Canada I will pursue a CKC registration if I can.

K9data is having issues validating my mail, but once that is done I will do that as well.

We picked Monte form Brandegold golden retriever's. He is a handsome devil.

Sire:
http://www.k9data.com/pedigree.asp?ID=289272

Dam:
http://www.k9data.com/pedigree.asp?ID=300276

I will add a pic once i upload the most recents ones. My wife has the hopes of showing him, so we have put Monte into an obedience class with Del Lunn of Goldunn's training. He will be able to help us with confromation as well.

Just thought I would share.

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
I'm in South Florida and I know a whole bunch of breeders who have used offspring out of your pup's great grand sire, Talon--Varsity Jump. Lots of branches from that section of the family tree down here doing all sorts of winning! Enjoy your new puppy and welcome to the GRF!

·
Registered
4,836 Posts
Jack has Talon in his pedigree too! He's Jack's grand-sire. (Sire is Summit - Ch Quailwood Mountain Odessey.) Zoom is gorgeous as well!!!! And out here in California those lines are winning too! Can't wait to see photos!

·
Registered
1,776 Posts
Timber's Paternal Grandfather is Zoom as well!!!
He's definitely a beautiful boy :)
Looking forward to some pics of Monte!

·
Registered
2,085 Posts
Selli is related through his mother's side. Meadowpond's Alberta Clipper is Selli's grandfather and Camrose Betimmy is Selli's Great-Great Grandfather (Clipper is also a Timmy grandson).

·
Registered
84 Posts
Just wanted say I got a pup from Brandegold, who is Meadowpond English Brande, granddaughter her mother is Brandegold Camrose No Place like Home. She is lovely. How is your dog doing?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi. I am new to this website as I just found out today that I will be getting a female pup from Brandegold this May. The sire is Goldtreve Sydney Traveler and the dam is Camrose Diamond Lil. She is Brande's daughter who I believe is your pup's mom. Our dogs wil be related! How is your pup doing?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts