Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Kye & Coops Mom
4,466 Posts
Beautiful and going back to the site during lunch and going to browse a bit. Great when you can get a needed item,but donate too. Like this.

Thank you for the link

Reactions: CAROLINA MOM

·
Super Moderator Leader
49,574 Posts
That's an awesome collar and $5 going to the Rescue is great! I like buying gifts/products that give back.

So far I have gotten each of my guys one of the Petsmart stuffed animals that supports PetsMart Charities. I bought the cat and small dog.

LUV-A-PET 2011

·
Registered
415 Posts
It's been hard not to give them as they come in, but I've been ordering the deal of the day for a penny every time I order a bag of food from petcarerx for the last couple of months -- so far they each have 2 nice toys for their stockings :D will hopefully be able to add another one each for them and then some special treats -- each needs a new doggie bed too ;)

·
Love my Golden Boys!!
7,068 Posts
I want to order my guys each a leather leash with their names engraved on it but am having trouble finding a good website from which to order. Austin and Lincoln need something nicer when they're at trials.

They will each get a new Xmas bandana, antlers, treats, Lincoln a new fleece rope and not sure what else. I'm sure I'll come up with something.

·
Registered
6,107 Posts
Okay, dumb question time. How do you change id tags when you change collars? Do you have a special snap attachment or something like that? I.D. tags for each collar?
I'd like to know too, since I think I'm going to get Flora a rolled leather collar for her birthday. Those id tag holders are such a PAIN to take off.

And could somebody suggest a nice quality leather collar?

·
Registered
33,267 Posts
Penny's id tag weaves onto her nylon collar. I'd love to get her a wardrobe of collars and leashes. I'm just not sure about changing tags and I think she has to wear her rabies and license tags whenever she's out in public.

·
Missing my sweet Oliver
225 Posts
My dogs have snap on tag holders from a company called cetacea They can attach to any collar but they are not adjustable and can be tight on wide collars.
I don't have the website in front of me but if you google Cetacea you will find it.

·
Registered
2,345 Posts
I just bought a bunch of stuffies at Petco ;-) Hiding them is hard :p: Most of them are just replacing her favorites that are on their last legs, but I did get a darker animal one instead of her zebra- poor zebra looked pretty gross and dirty :D

She is so funny- at Christmas she seems to know that she gets a present too when she sees DS opening all his gifts. We give on to her, first she hides with it, then goes nuts ripping all the wrapping off :smooch:

·
Ripley & Levi's too!!
720 Posts
I'd like to know too, since I think I'm going to get Flora a rolled leather collar for her birthday. Those id tag holders are such a PAIN to take off.

And could somebody suggest a nice quality leather collar?

I have a id tag on every collar - much easier that way

·
Registered
21,245 Posts
I hope my Toby is cleared for toys by the time Christmas rolls around. If he is he's getting a nice new Wubba toy and some new balls. He's already getting some of his favorite treats from Alaska (Yummy Chummies), a Kong Wobbler, and some dental chews (he likes 'em!).

On the collars--we bought a variety of colored and personalized leashes from Dr. Foster and Smith with his name and our phone number on them. If he's out in public he wears another collar with all his tags, but in the house he just wears the personalized collar. We change them out every couple of weeks (and launder them). He's microchipped just in case he decides to open the door or fence gate (locked unless hubby or workers forget). He's a homebody anyway--knows exactly where his treats come from!

·
Tracer, Rumor & Cady
10,683 Posts

·
Banned
2,656 Posts
Each dog and cat is getting a bag of treats and a toy...

I figure because other people will buy for them as well so they will have more in the end :). My friend and cousin buys for the dogs as they know they are my children

·
Tracer, Rumor & Cady
10,683 Posts
1 - 20 of 25 Posts