Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
We're ready for spring!
982 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just ordered some new antlers from petexpertise.com and I LOVE the message that pops up on the screen when your order is being processed....

"Your order is being processed. Sit and Stay!"

LOL!

I also ordered some Doggie bubbles from another website. They're bacon and chicken scented. I can't wait to get those to test them on the Zigster!

I will report back on their efficacy once they arrive. :D

·
Coley - my cuddle bug
2,336 Posts
Okay, so what I see is a golden with antlers on his/her. lol :D Stupid question, but what are the antlers for? I hear they're a good aphrodeciak, aphrodeziak, (geeze, I'm spelling like Duke!) but I doubt that's what you're buying them for. :p:

·
Coley - my cuddle bug
2,336 Posts
Oh! So, that would explain when Duke got ahold of a Shofar (sheep horn) and chewed it he was so pleased with himself.

Can they actually eat them eventually? Or just chewing. Duke would love that!

·
Registered
3,752 Posts
Mine just chew them forever and over time they do/can wear them down.

Dke would love it! You need to get him one! All the kids are doing it now! :)

·
Coley - my cuddle bug
2,336 Posts
I'm gonna try it. I love spending money on my boy. :cool:

·
We're ready for spring!
982 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ziggy got his first "set" of antlers back in January. He was MUCH younger then but since has become a super-duper power chewer! He still has his original antler but it's getting small. So I ordered him an XXL. He absolutely LOVES his antlers and knows them by name.

I am so excited to try the bubbles. I'm hoping they will be a good addition to his exercise needs (without too much effort on my part).

·
Registered
3,097 Posts
I ordered one for Molly a few weeks ago... And it cost me 30$! For a small one (4inch) when I asked for the large one (6-8 inches) I let her chew on it a few minutes then threw it away because I was too afraid she'd choke on it.. :( I can't find those things in ANY of my pet stores! Maybe it's just not out on the market over here yet... I sure hope it will, Molly loves them! :)

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
I need to contact my friend in Colorado and ask him if he can send me some more antlers. Mine have chewed them all up to smaller pieces and I had to throw them away. And when I got Daisy her teeth were terrible with tarter. Once she got ahold of those antlers her teeth were almost all clean in a short time. The vet was amazed, he didnt believe at first it was just the antlers.

·
We're ready for spring!
982 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I ordered one for Molly a few weeks ago... And it cost me 30$! For a small one (4inch) when I asked for the large one (6-8 inches) I let her chew on it a few minutes then threw it away because I was too afraid she'd choke on it.. :( I can't find those things in ANY of my pet stores! Maybe it's just not out on the market over here yet... I sure hope it will, Molly loves them! :)
I'm not sure if they ship to Canada but try petexpertise.com. I would imagine shipping would be crazy expensive though.

·
& Romeo's mom
732 Posts
What are bubbles?

·
& Romeo's mom
732 Posts
Cool! Thanks for the links. I want some of those and antlers too. :D

·
Registered
54 Posts
I just ordered some yesterday from petexpertise.com and keeping my fingers crossed that Buddy will like them. He loves,loves,loves bully sticks and will go thur one in a matter of a couple of hours and is going thur a bad chewing phase so I hope the antlers will last longer for him to chew on.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts