Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,160 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
She may be a little naughty but ALWAYS nice!!! ;);) Is it bad that she is the first one I bought a Christmas present for? I dont think so, my baby girl has gotten us thru alot in the past 9yrs!

·
Mulligan & Samantha's Mom
1,263 Posts
I don't think there is anything wrong with getting her present first. Merry Christmas Roxy! May I ask... what did you get her?

·
3 goldens
11,923 Posts
I don't know what "Santa Paws" is going to bring Honey this year. Have to find a stuffless toy with no legs, etc. She has two otter looking ones that she just loves. Had to laugh at her yesteday. We had just assembled our 8 foot tree and she was tossing one of her toys aroujnd and threw it up and sideways and it landed in the tree. No decorations on it yet, and the toy was ony about 6 feet high so she looked at it for a couple of minutes, ears perked, and then proceded to get it. Like taking a squirrel off one of the sycamore trees, she thought.

When we adopted her Dec. 7, 2002 they said she was "about a year old". She was fully grown and heart worm positive, and culd have been 1 1/2 years old. So even tho we will celebrate her 10th birthday & 9th addoption anniversary on Dec. 7, she could be 10 1/2. But she think s she is 10 1/2 months, not 10 1/2 years old. If not for the fact her entire face has gone white (which is hard to note as she is so light), nobody would believe her age. But like me, she is never to old to NOT believe in Santa Claus, or Santa Pzws in her case.

·
Registered
2,160 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I don't know what "Santa Paws" is going to bring Honey this year. Have to find a stuffless toy with no legs, etc. She has two otter looking ones that she just loves. Had to laugh at her yesteday. We had just assembled our 8 foot tree and she was tossing one of her toys aroujnd and threw it up and sideways and it landed in the tree. No decorations on it yet, and the toy was ony about 6 feet high so she looked at it for a couple of minutes, ears perked, and then proceded to get it. Like taking a squirrel off one of the sycamore trees, she thought.

When we adopted her Dec. 7, 2002 they said she was "about a year old". She was fully grown and heart worm positive, and culd have been 1 1/2 years old. So even tho we will celebrate her 10th birthday & 9th addoption anniversary on Dec. 7, she could be 10 1/2. But she think s she is 10 1/2 months, not 10 1/2 years old. If not for the fact her entire face has gone white (which is hard to note as she is so light), nobody would believe her age. But like me, she is never to old to NOT believe in Santa Claus, or Santa Pzws in her case.
Love it!!! Roxy is very light colored too, only i can see her turning white in the face, but darn that little girl can get around.:D

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
So what is Mrs Santa bringing our Roxy girl this year. I know it will be something special as she is a special girl. Our pups will be the biggest ones that are getting presents this year. We just dont want to get too much for each other this year. But the pups are always fun to shop for.

·
Registered
320 Posts
I love shopping for Maple, and the kids do too lol we already have three different ducks/geese to wrap for her, they would like to get her every toy we see and I still have to shop to fill her sock this was easier when it didnt have to be so secretive, kids make christmas way more fun but so much more work lol

1 - 7 of 7 Posts