Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Now Caue's Dad Too!
37,489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Oakly, Caue and I have been taking every chance to get we can to get some late season trips down to our island. On Friday for some reason Caue was MIA whenever I had the camera out. So I'll just share some of my favorites of Oakly. :D

Attachments

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
What a handsome guy!! I love his sweet face! I always love your island pictures! =)

·
In the Moment
20,515 Posts
That's one handsome beach bum.... if he weren't a Mainer, he'd have to be a blonde CA surfer dude.

·
groobie peese n da lobe
10,181 Posts
These pics are fab-you-lusss!!!!!

Oakly is a mooobie star!

·
Registered
21,195 Posts
I just love looking at your photos, the scenery is stunning and the dog(s) always look like they're having the BEST time!

·
Tracer, Rumor & Cady
10,683 Posts
Oakly is such a handsome boy :)
Caue must have been looking for the perfect patch of seaweed to roll in...heeheehee
Your pups live a charmed life Rob....

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
I love that first picture of Oakly. And that last picture the first thing I thought was it has been too long since we have seen Oakly with a stick even it is a small one. Your boy is so goodlooking.

·
Registered
4,510 Posts
Oakley looks great, love the photos of him Rob!

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
What a sweet looking Oakly, I especially like the first shot with his happy wet fur surrounding his dry head. He's a lovely pup, and so very lucky to live where he does.

·
Loving goldens since '95
7,004 Posts
What a beautiful boy! It sounds like you should have a hidden camera pointed on Caue so we could all see what he gets up to when he is off doing his own thing!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts