Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,950 Posts
I am so sorry.

We are preparing ourselves to make that decision for Bailey, as her time is drawing closer. It doesn't get any easier, having done it in the past. The only comfort is knowing that they aren't hurting.

May your memories of times together bring you comfort.

·
Dog Lover
42,036 Posts

·
Registered
432 Posts
Oh, I'm so sorry for your loss of Jingo. What a sweet picture of him on the sofa. It is so hard to say goodbye to our beloved fur babies. The only consolation is that when their illness and hurting gets to be too much, and there is no other alternative, we can and must help them. (as much as it hurts). This is our final act of love for them. You have certainly come to the right place for support. I have found so much caring and understanding here after we lost our Buddy, Nov. 11' I was lost too, but with the kindness of the wonderful people on this forum it made it bearable. You must grieve, cry, talk about, and remember them, because the good times always outweighed the bad. Comfort and peace to you.

·
Dog Lover
42,036 Posts
Jingo

Thanks for the kind words everyone, and thanks Karen519 for adding him to that list, him being the 1st on there make's me feel slightly better somehow. I'm sure he's having fun right now as always.
I can see Jingo playing with all of our dogs at the Bridge!

·
Registered
5,823 Posts
I'm so sorry for your loss of Jingo--he was a beautiful boy! You really have come to the right place. There is great support on this forum, and we all understand the loss you are feeling. Please feel free to share more stories and pictures, when you are able. Run free at the Bridge, Jingo!

·
Carol
478 Posts
I am so sorry about your loss of Jingo. I do know your pain and hope your coming to this forum and reading the many posts and looking at the beautiful pictures will bring some sense of peace for you.
Rest quietly Jingo - look for Oakley as he is quite new to the Bridge too and will be happy to make another friend.
Carol

·
Registered
14 Posts
So very very sorry for the loss of your precious Jingo.. I know he was beautiful inside and out .. my heart breaks each time I see another of our babies has left us .. I just lost my baby girl Mattie (10 1/2 years old - parted from us way too soon).. Thoughts and prayers be with you ...

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
I'm so sorry for the loss of your beuatiful sugar face, Jingo! We very much understand your pain. It's so hard when we are left behind. We had to send our 14 3/4 Max to the bridge in July. I know that Jingo and Max are good friends and are doing all of the things that they enjoyed in their youth and their bodies are young again. Sending thoughts for healing your broken heart.

·
Registered
2,549 Posts
It sounds like you and Jingo grew up together so I'm sure you have a special bond and many great memories that will help comfort you. I also love that photo of him cuddled on the sofa.

·
Carlos-Rhett's Dad 4ever
326 Posts
I am so sorry to hear of the loss of Jingo. Losing them is so hard. You will be in our prayers. Run free and play hard dear Jingo, you have many Golden friends waiting for you at the Bridge.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts