Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Chester & Murphy's Mom
7,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My golden boys are lazy, and don't you think Murphy would get a headache sleeping like this?

Attachments

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
I love the one of the two of them on the couch together. Beau and Shelby used to do that on our old couch. Had to plump them up several times a day from the squishing.

·
Registered
401 Posts
I'm glad to see I'm not the only one who has two goldens sleeping on the chair cushion. My chair is not that old and will need a new cushion by next year. They are too cute to say no to.

·
Tucker - Tanner - Cooper
1,624 Posts
Very cute and comfy looking goldens ya got there ! They are to cute to day no ! That's why my new couch looks broke down already ! Oh well !

·
Registered
774 Posts
ummm....yeah. We have the same chair - lol - the one with the crushed back cushion. My rat terrier had claimed that as his favorite sleeping place.

Kris

·
Registered
4,078 Posts
They are just beautiful! I love your "lazy" photos! They look perfectly comfortable to me. Great way to spend some time relaxing. :)

·
Registered
274 Posts
They look the cutest when they are lazying around. Your goldens are just so adorable :)

·
Chester & Murphy's Mom
7,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for comments.....yes I gave up on the couch cushions, I fix them every morning only to watch the pets mess them up again. But hey it's only a couch/chair can't have my babies laying on the floor.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts