Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone! We just joined the site the other day and this will be our first post.

8 months ago today, I put a deposit down on my first pure bread AKC Golden Retriever. She also happened to be born while I was just arriving. I had the pick of the litter and went back 6 weeks later to choose my pup. I don't know if anyone else experienced choosing from 5 adorable pups, but did you just kind of know exactly which one it would be?

At any rate, these last 8 months have been wonderful with the new addition to our family, Cinci. Owning one other dog before, and being around dogs my whole life, I could not be happier or more proud of who she is becoming and how beautiful she is.

Anyway, the site looks great. Thanks for having us!

Thanks!

Mark and Cinci

·
Kye & Coops Mom
4,466 Posts
Congratulations on your Girl! Her first winter is coming and she will have such fun. Want to welcome you to our forum from my group here in East Tx. Hope you have fun and join in with your stories of you and Cinci.

Deb

·
Registered
4,730 Posts
Welcome, she's beautiful. As soon as Chester was placed in my arms I broke down, he was always meant for us, Im sure. Puppydom is fabulous but I am absolutely loving my grown up boy now and the lovely laid back sweet caring dog he's grown into :) Enjoy your journey, it's truly the best.

·
Super Moderator Leader
47,261 Posts
Hi, welcome to you and Cinci!

Congratulations, Cinci is adorable.

Glad you've joined us, enjoy the forum.

Looking forward to seeing more pictures of her.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks everyone! Someone said this site is addiction. You are correct!!!!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts