Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
IKE- Canine Blood Donor
12,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just want to say HELLO to the Golden World out there. I am the proud Mom of my second golden, IKE. Our first, who melted my heart and left his mark on my life forever, was Samson, Sam, Sammie, Sammydog, and Nutter Pup's. God allowed us the honor of his presence for 12yrs,5mth,7days. He left us 1 year ago Jan8. I wish I had found this site before he passed. It would have helped.... Now Ike and I have this e-community to explore. I have enjoyed looking at everyones pics.....and cried, as I am sure many of you did, at Peanut's passing. Keep an eye out for Ike! He's a nut pup and I plan on showing the world!!! THANKS.....&THANK GOD FOR GOLDENS:wavey:

·
Old Gold is the Best Gold
18,122 Posts
Welcome!!!

I used to live in MD. I miss it. Your puppy is adorable!!! I am sorry for the loss of your beloved first Golden. We do understand how sad it is to lose one.

We are so happy to have you.

Jenna, in Florida
Two Whippets
One Golden
One Labrador foster on the way

·
Registered
2,038 Posts
Yes, pictures please! We love those adorable faces.

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
Hello and Welcome,
I am so sorry you lost your first golden and know exactly the feelings you have gone thru. I am glad that you have Ike now and cant wait to see pictures of the both of them.
I have 2 goldens Beau almost 11yr and Bama almost 7mo. And Shelbylynn american eskimo 8 yrs old. And 3 cats.

·
IKE- Canine Blood Donor
12,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I have 3 pages of Ike posted in my members gallery and I just posted the only 2 I have of Sam. Ike was 1 year old on January 6th. His pics are in the puppy gallery too. Thanks for the warm welcomes! I have a website for Ike with a page dedicated to Sam. It's my first attempt at anything technical, so it's a work in progress....... If you are interestedwww.freewebs.com/pauladianne

·
Registered
640 Posts
Hi and welcome from northern BC Canada. There are great people here that are always willing to help if needed. Hope you enjoy 'getting' to know everyone.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts