41 - 60 of 85 Posts

·
I miss my Buddy
11,529 Posts
Great pictures of your sweet girl!

·
Super Moderator
17,227 Posts
She looks like she loves the water just look at that smile!.

·
Super Moderator
17,227 Posts
She's such a lovely girl!.

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
A few months ago we attended paint and sip. Instead of painting their choice of the day, you can choose another subject painting or create your own. I decided to use a photo of amber. I think it came out ok. I wonder if she likes it? The other painting was my wife's.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
4,448 Posts
A few months ago we attended paint and sip. Instead of painting their choice of the day, you can choose another subject painting or create your own. I decided to use a photo of amber. I think it came out ok. I wonder if she likes it? The other painting was my wife's.

Those events are quite fun, I love Amber's painting!

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter #51

Those events are quite fun, I love Amber's painting!

Thanks. I don't consider myself much of an artist but I think it came out ok.

My mom, who turned 98 yesterday by the way, gave me this birthday card made by someone she knows. Nice work.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,853 Posts
That looks like a good idea. Let us know how it works out. I don't think it will contain Rukie because he likes to look out the window behind the couch. Sometime he lays up on the back of the couch but since we make him get down, he does this funny thing where his back legs stay in the seat and the rest of him lays across the back. He's helping me create the need for a new couch.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator Leader
45,776 Posts
Enjoying the pictures of Amber, she's such a pretty girl.
Your painting came out great. I've never attended one of the sip and painting events but have friends that have who really enjoyed them.

Happy 98th to your mom, that's amazing.

·
Registered
3,853 Posts
We got our new sofa today and had the guys put the old one out on the curb. Amber discovered it on our walk a little while ago.
That is so funny. Her face says it all "This is my couch and it's not going any where"

·
Registered
4,067 Posts
i LOVE THE PIC OF Amber on the couch out front....she's just saying good-bye to a good friend!!!!! :grin2::grin2:

41 - 60 of 85 Posts