Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What time at night do you take your dog out for his/her last potty time before bed and what time do you take them out for their 1st potty time in the morning? I usually take Shianna out at 10 to pee and then at 6:30 in the morning but that's during the week, weekend is different. Shianna's last potty time tonight was about 8:15 and it's now 10 but she's sleeping soundly and I don't want to wake her and I need to get into bed ( I have bad cramsps) It's not too long for her to go until 6:30 is it?

·
The Missouri Crew
13,683 Posts
Mine go out for the last time at night between 11-12 and then go out in the morning at 6 am....

·
Registered
5,035 Posts
Tinkerbell's last tiem out is usually between 9 and 10. and she sleeps until 8 or 9. If she wakes up and has to go she lets me know. I'm sure Shianna will to.

·
Golden Luck O' The Irish
1,853 Posts
What time at night do you take your dog out for his/her last potty time before bed and what time do you take them out for their 1st potty time in the morning? I usually take Shianna out at 10 to pee and then at 6:30 in the morning but that's during the week, weekend is different. Shianna's last potty time tonight was about 8:15 and it's now 10 but she's sleeping soundly and I don't want to wake her and I need to get into bed ( I have bad cramsps) It's not too long for her to go until 6:30 is it?
Weeknight- 11pm and 6am...Weekend-1130-1200 and 7-745am.

·
Registered
13,492 Posts
Mine go out at night around 11:00 pm and then 6:30 in the morning. Occasionally they will fall asleep around 9 or 10 then I will try to wake them up around 12 midnight to go out. I am a night owl.

·
The Missouri Crew
13,683 Posts
I also have a large doggy door , but I dont let them have use it after 12... they would be in and out and I dont want them to bark.

·
Banned
4,311 Posts
Before I go to bed, Brinks and if Barney is here which he is now, go out before I go to bed. That could be anywhere from eleven PM to sometimes two thirty or three AM. There were a few times though where they went one night from about ten pm until seven am. If they have to go in the middle of the night, they will get me up. Brinkley will just lick my face and I open my eyes and I am eyeball to eyeball with her. LOL!!! Barney just comes in and barks. LOL!!!!:eek:

·
Daisy's Mom
474 Posts
Daisy goes out for the last time around 9ish, she is usually pretty sleepy around then. She wakes me up around 5:58 (2 minutes before the alarm with a little bark to remind me to wake up, unless we were up late the night before). She does the same on weekends, and I usually will head back to sleep after potty.

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Zack's last time is anywhere from 9pm to 11pm....then he goes in his crates. During the week, we get him out at 7am...weekends he'll get out around 8 or 9....He wont go outside if anyone but me lets him out in the morning. My husband and son tried several times but he'll just start looking for me.....kinda sweet of zack, but hey...i need my sleep too....:confused:

·
Now Caue's Dad Too!
37,489 Posts
Oak will make a last trip around 10 or 11 at night and sleep till I get up at around 6:30 in morning on weekdays. On the weekends he will let me sleep in especially if it is dreary and raining till as late as 11 am :) If the sun is shining in the window on Saturday morning he snugs me right out of the bed:p: :p: :p: He knows when we are burning daylight:)

·
Registered
4,012 Posts
Just depends ... usually around 10-11pm (occasionally later) & then as soon as he asks in the morning which is usually between 7:30-9am. He just turned 1 year old & every now & then (once a month?) he will ask to go out in the middle of the night.

·
Registered
1,644 Posts
First potty trip in the morning is at 6:00 am, last potty trip of the day is between 11:00-12:00 am right before their bed time..I think they mostly wake me up at 6:00am because they want their breakfast..

1 - 15 of 15 Posts