Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
21,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tito being judged. Hmmmm, wonder why the judge was yanking on his cheek, I wasn't aware of it at the time.
This was a free stack, so....
Note the little wavys sticking up on Tito's back, I had them laid so nice before we went in the ring....gotta work on that some more.

Attachments

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
Tito looks good to me. I love him laying on his crate.

·
Registered
21,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Darn, I wish you had been able to come and say hi!

Hey, I saw you at the show; I remember the green pantsuit. Love the picture of him on the grooming table--pretty boy.

·
Where The Bitches Rule
6,429 Posts
He looks great.
So how was your experience?
And how was the Amatuer Owner Handler Class?

·
Misty & Holly's Mom :)
8,164 Posts
Tito looked great!! Why was he pulling on poor Tito's cheek????

·
Registered
21,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
My experience was WONDERFUL! We had a great time!
The AOH class is a really good class, but I think this show was not representative of what it will really be like, because entries in the AOH were free. So, there were a lot of entries, including from breeder/handlers who probably normally would not have shown in AOH. There was a bit of confusion because evidently a few entered both AOH and another class since AOH didn't cost anything, gave them 2 chances to win...which got into some confusing rules about entering 2 classes....
The person who took first in the class has a beautiful young male, and is on the forum! Her daughter handled the dog and did a wonderful job, very impressive.
But, I would not enter such a large show again.

He looks great.
So how was your experience?
And how was the Amatuer Owner Handler Class?

·
Registered
21,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

·
Registered
21,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
funny, I don't know the answer to that and was going to ask if anyone on the forum who shows a lot had any ideas? I wasn't even aware he was doing it until I saw the photo!
I thought (ok, I'm sure this is wrong) maybe he was checking temperaments on the goldens! With some of them (including one in the ring with us), it might not be a bad idea....
Maybe Tito had a lip caught on a canine and he was fixing it for me?
I honestly don't have a clue....

Tito looked great!! Why was he pulling on poor Tito's cheek????

·
Misty & Holly's Mom :)
8,164 Posts
Ill be interested to find out!! Hope someone tells us!!

·
Gone to the Goldens ;)
1,150 Posts
He looks beautiful! I love that second picture. He is growing up to be a good-looking boy! :)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts