Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
7,779 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Riley's Mom has picked a fun theme for June, Goldens and Their Feline Friends (or other pet buddies).
So many possibilities since golden retrievers have so many friends.

Entries will be accepted until Wednesday, June 22nd.
Please, one entry per membership.
Members must have 25 posts (when the contest closes) for your pic to be entered into the voting poll.

Everyone is encouraged to post a picture. If you post more than 1 photo, then the first photo posted will be eligible for the voting poll.
Past winners in this calendar year, Coastal Pup, Aesthetic, 3Pebs3, ArkansasGold and Riley Mom are not eligible to win but are encouraged to share pics anyway.

Here's a perfect example from Riley's Mom.
Dog Carnivore Dog breed Comfort Fawn

·
Premium Member
2,310 Posts
Molly and her bunny
Plant Dog Dog breed Carnivore Grass

·
Super Moderator
3,614 Posts
I am not eligible but this is Eden with my kitty, Slink. Slink loves dogs so much and would be thrilled to lay with one all day (Kaizer does not like it lol). I have another cat, Claude, that Eden likes to play with

Dog Carnivore Comfort Collar Smile

Dog Dog breed Carnivore Comfort Fawn

·
Super Moderator
2,847 Posts
Taken on 20th November 2020, my trio with my cat fifi. It’s been my phone wallpaper since then.. my dear fifi cat passed away on the 29th April 2022, at the ripe old age of 22. It’s still a hard to talk about it or write this without tearing but i thought this would be a good entry :)

Dog Photograph Cat Vertebrate White

she’s the coolest even though she had no sunnies on!

·
Registered
Finn
953 Posts

·
Registered
3,955 Posts
Taken on 20th November 2020, my trio with my cat fifi. It’s been my phone wallpaper since then.. my dear fifi cat passed away on the 29th April 2022, at the ripe old age of 22. It’s still a hard to talk about it or write this without tearing but i thought this would be a good entry :)

View attachment 892936

she’s the coolest even though she had no sunnies on!
This is awesome.

I’m very sorry about Fifi. She was precious.

On a lighter note, could you not get her to wear sunglasses? Lol

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.